Necential Affiliate Update July 2021
Necential has been growing in leaps and bounds the last few weeks. We are on our 11th week anniversary and have a massive 552 Affiliates that joined the Necential Family!!
A lot has happened in the last 30 days and we are 24/7 busy with system development to fast track our product expansion of the different categories.
Some of the changes to the system will allow us to import new brands onto Necential at a much faster pace and ensuring a smooth sales process from the cart to the customer.
System development will be ongoing to ensure that we offer the best experience for both Consumers and Affiliates. As we mentioned in the previous communications, we are developing a new one-of-a-kind solution that hasn’t been developed in the past, and this makes us excited.
Some of the functions we are currently expanding and developing:
– Updated on the stock management backend for Suppliers
– Order Tracking
– Order Fulfilment
Fluctuating tiered commissions on the tiered pricing
– This will allow us to be more competitive on the bigger wholesale orders and offer more competitive pricing
– We are in the process of incorporating new Logistics Partners
Step 1: New local logistic partners that will offer our client live Rates on 5 different Couriers to chose from and have the option to add insurance to his delivery
Step 2: Custom development where after we will incorporate an additional partner for international orders and wholesale orders.
– Distribution Centre
– Upgrades systems and processes
– Payments Service Automation
– Automating the Affiliate and supplier payments
– Automating Settlement statements for Affiliates and Invoicing
– PayGenius will be replaced with PayFast
This offers us better rates and more payment option for our consumers:
– Credit & Cheque Cards
– Debit Card
– Instant EFT
– Master Pass
Scheduled and Recurring Orders
– Customers will be able to do recurring orders on their carts. They will be able to select items and set a monthly date for delivery. Thus creating recurring sales for affiliates.
Affiliate Dashboard Redesign
– More user friendly
– Easier to track Campaigns, Visits & Payments
– Marketing Creatives Interface Upgrade
– Logged in Affiliate will be able to see what’s their 40% payback per item.
– Affiliate Wallet
– Affiliates will be able to see what’s their total payback / earnings and can either Settle that amount to get it paid out or use same for purchases on Necential.
– Automatic FICA Verification system
Wish Lists & Gift List
1. Allow clients to add items for future purchases
2. Allow shoppers to let us know what products they want on the store
3. Allow Affiliates to create a wish list and share it (Example – Baby Shower wish list)
– Gifting Function
Clients to be able to send gifts / Gift Cards
Each brand to have their own brand pages
Search by brand functions
This is some of the changes coming to Necential.
New Product Ranges
On our expansion of our Product Ranges we are happy to confirm the following brands will be on Necential SOON!
– Little Swimmers
– Babino Mio
– Dr Brown’s
– Philip Avent
– Baby Naturally
– Child Farm
– Vital Baby
– Baby Food
– Happy Family
Pet Care will go live with the Pet Hub range of products and our next big push will be expanding the ranges.